Welcome to Îlots76!
A village of activities with food, snacks and drinks located at the foot of the Olympic Stadium.
In collaboration with the Olympic Park, the Ecorecreo Group created a family village on the Grande place at the foot of the Towe r. It will become the anchor of any visit to the various attractions present around the Olympic Park, especially for families with children from 2 to 12 years old.
Purchase tickets on site only. No booking required.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Access to all bouncy castles.
- 5$ per additional hour.
- Access to Îlots76 for the 2022 season.
- Unlimited access to all bouncy castles.
Fam Club Xplo
Access to all the attractions of the Ecorecreo Group.
- Access to Îlots76.
- Access to 23 activities including Voiles en Voiles, Aquazilla and much more.
- Activities in 6 locations including the Montreal Old - Port, the Jean - Drapeau Park, the Oka beach, and more
- Activities 12 months per year.
- *A one - time fee of $75 will be charged as a membership fee upon registration.
Food and Beverages
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions about Îlots76.
Open 7 days a week starting beginning of May
Please see below for our operating hours (can fluctuate depending of weather conditions. For safety measures, we must close the playground area during strong winds with or without heavy rain).
How to find us
We are located at the foot of the Olympic Stadium at the entrance of the Biodôme and the Planétarium.
Address located nearby:
4141 Pierre-de Coubertin Ave
Montreal, Quebec H1V 3N7